Friday, January 21, 2011

Whats been happening at the Miller place...

If you read my earlier post you'd know that one of my New Year resolutions is to "Sew something"...so here it is, my first sewing project since Jr. High! It's a good thing you can't see it close up, but I had so much fun I think I want to make another.
Since Brooklyn's neck has been getting stronger we've been trying her in her Bumbo. She likes it for a few minutes and then is done with it (I think cause her neck get's tired), but it's a good way to get her to sit up for a bit after she eats while her food is settling.

She loves her papa.
Last week we went to our friends, Chad and Cristel's house to visit and have dinner. We were so excited to introduce Brooklyn and Kaleb, who are 4 weeks apart. I think they hit it off pretty well, already holding hands! Haha Aren't they cute! (Sorry the picture is blurry.)
She loves her swing......sometimes
Last Monday my parents and brother Wes came over to watch Brooklyn while Brett and I went and got messages. This is how we found her when we came home. Funny girl!
There you have it, a few random happenings in our life lately.

2 comments:

  1. Awe, little love birds...they don't know it, but soon enough lol!!! She is adorable. I love the car seat cover. I am signing up for a sewing class at JoAnne's, you should come with me. I love sewing!!! I just need to advance and step up my game :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the cover! Brooklyn is just so adorable!

    ReplyDelete