Last Saturday was my 27th birthday. Where has the time has gone?? I could have sworn I was 22 yesterday!!
Anyways..Brett surprised me with new clothes, which I desperately needed. The shirt I'm wearing in the above picture is one of them. I thought he did a pretty good job!!
Later that night we dropped the kids off at my parents. They watched Stetson, while Chase and Taylor brought Brooklyn back to our house to have a sleep over.
We ate dinner at P.F. Changs and the Pad Tai noodles that I ordered were AMAZING!! It's been a long time since I've been blown away by a dish at a restaurant. Then we headed to the Grand America where Brett got us a room for the night. It was super nice! Complete with a marble bathroom, awesome view, slippers, robes, and the most delicious chocolate piano pictured above. Not sure if we were supposed to eat it, but we did and it was so yummy haha.
It was nice to have an uninterupted night of sleep and to sleep in a bit. Later that morning we went to the Grand America Mother's Day brunch. They had everything from prime rib, crab legs, and turkey stuffed with stuffing to an omelet and crepe bar, fruit, and pastries to a huge selection of delicious desserts. After we were full and happy we walked around the grounds then went to Temple Square and walked around. All the flowers were beautiful!
We picked Stetson up on our way home and had my family over for a bbq.
I couldn't have asked for a better birthday/mothers day weekend! I am extremely blessed and grateful to be the mom of two beautiful children, a wife to a wonderful husband who takes care of me and treats me like a queen, and to have a mom who I adore and who has given me SO much!
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY











No comments:
Post a Comment